New IVF Products to Unveil at ESHRE 2016
Yes, that's right!
We are coming to ESHRE with new and exciting products to offer
This year's theme is Bigger and Better! Esco Medical is massively expanding its fleet on the different products to further enhance your current IVF workflow routine.
We believe that the total maximum control of the environment is essential throughout the entire ART procedure to get better results. The Semi-Closed Environment (SCE) line was designed so that microscopy and ICSI can be performed in a stable, controlled environment.
Embryo incubation becomes even better with our MIRI® Time-Lapse and MIRI® Benchtop Incubators, with features supporting the Silent Embryo Hypothesis. This year, we are adding a new member to the family, a Mini Miri Benchtop incubator to complement those who want to get more with a smaller yet equally powerful unit.
We know how much you love our Esco Multi-Zone ART Workstation. We thought it was already perfect not until we've decided to make it even better with the addition of incubation chambers inside the workstation. Get excited to see it first-hand during the exhibit.
To further complete the Esco Range of ART products, we are delighted to present the prototype of AuviS, an Automatic Vitrification System.
Totally, this is incredibly exciting! Don't forget to save the date and visit us at booth C179 during the ESHRE 2016 event.
Ensuring unique environment for IVF Human Embryo Culture
Built on the robust and reliable MIRI®, the Mini MIRI® Incubator is a compact humidified incubator that provides stable culture environment.
- Dual Chamber System
- Stable and precise temperature, gas concentration and pH
- Excellent Quality Control Features
- Ergonomic Design. Superior Flexibility
- Humidified System
Perform microscopy and ICSI in a stable, controlled and completely monitored CO2 and temperature area. The SCE line has two variants: SCE ICSI and SCE IVF.
- With incubator compartments that can be accessed from both inside and outside the SCE.
- Controllable heated zones on the work area.
- HEPA-VOC filtration of the airstream.
- Data Logger software.
Maximum Performance and Controlled Procedures
The Esco Multi-Zone ART Workstation is not just your ordinary laminar flow hood for gamete or embryo manipulation during IVF but it has been built to complement your existing routine processes thru superior features that no other workstations can surpass. It now has the option of integrating within the cabinet MIRI® chambers.
- Now has the option to be integrated with two (2) MIRI® chambers
- Multi-heated zones (10 per work area)
- Humidification system
- Full performance tracks with the Surveillance System
- Antimicrobial coating with ISOCIDE powder coat
- Low noise and vibration level that makes it perfect for sensitive procedures like IVF and other ART techniques.
Automatic Vitrification System
We have made the prototype of this fully automatic vitrification system. You will experience it first hand during the show. It is for testing and all inputs and ideas gathered shall be used to bring this product to the next stage.
- Fully automatic vitrification
- Minimal handling
- Time-saving and less stress
- Focus on other important procedures
Catch us soon at Booth C179, Hall 6 of the Messukesus Expo, Helsinki, Finland from July 3 to 6, 2016.
It would be a great pleasure to see you there! Book a meeting with us.